Bachelor of Science Program in Medical Technology
B.Sc. (Medical Technology)
4 years (not more than 8 years)
Total credits not less than 146 credits
- General Education course 30 credits
- Specific Requirement course
- General course 43 credits
- Required course 61 credits
- Elective course 6 credits3.
- Free elective course 6 credits
- Medical technologists work in Healthcare such as hospital, Medical laboratory in public and private company. (Graduates need to request for Graduation Registration)
- Researcher/Scientist work in laboratory
- Entrepreneur/Sales Representative of Tools and laboratory equipment
- Higher education in basic science and applied science especially in medical field.