Research Center in Back, Neck, Other Joint Pain and Human Performance
(BNOJPH) Khon Kaen University
Contact : Tel. 043-202082
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Research Center in Back, Neck, Other Joint Pain and Human Performance (BNOJPH) Khon Kaen University was established in October, 2008. The center was supported by Khon Kaen University’s budget about 1,000,000 baht annually. The center not only aims to produce research works but also build network for exchanging knowledge and experiences with experts both in Thailand and abroad. Moreover, the center builds strength within members in order to achieve purposes of the research groups in alleviating risks and finds ways to prevent the problems in muscle and joint pain of people in the Northeast of Thailand (Isan people).
To build strength of the Research Center in Back, Neck, Other Joint Pain and Human Performance (BNOJPH) Khon Kaen University and to develop new researchers to have more capability to create qualified research works and apply them for the benefits of the community and country
- To create research works and qualified innovations and apply them for the benefits of the community and country
- To develop new researchers
- To build collaborations with oversea institutions in knowledge exchange and research products
- To provide academic services about knowledge in care for the symptom of muscle and joint pain focusing on using research works to apply them for the benefits of the community
It is the integration of the Research Center in Back, Neck, Other Joint Pain and Human Performance (BNOJPH) Khon Kaen University in order to create research works which are beneficial for pain protection of the symptoms in back, neck, other joint to alleviate the prevalence of these symptoms. The center also studies ways and local wisdom of Thailand which can reduce pain increasingly for the patients who have got these problems. This is not only the way to protect human resource for good health, but it also saves money on treatment expenses greatly on back, neck, and other joint pain because the instruments and drugs for treatment and surgery have to be imported from abroad. If this problem is prevented quickly, it will be able to reduce a trade deficit, so the money will not flow out of the country. This is an alternative way to strengthen economics for Thailand.
- The integration of knowledge in physical therapy with other fields
- Local wisdom of Thailand which is used to alleviate the symptom of muscle and joint pain
- The principles of ergonomics in working of all occupations
- Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders of other occupations in organization, community, and country levels
- Searching innovations for alleviation of the symptoms of muscle and joint pain in elderly people