- A library capable of seating 80 people and fully equipped with computer sets, Thai books, English books, Thai journals, English journals, and other media
- A computer room capable of seating 60 people
- Six research rooms – one of which has been accredited by NIH, USA as Class III space for research on infectious agents (B. Pseudomallei)
- A physical therapy service building containing a Thai massage room, a steam and sauna room, and a warm water pool for hydrotherapy
- Five lecture rooms and seven seminar rooms
- Eight laboratory rooms for Associated Medical students and four for Physical Therapy students.
- A meeting room for 20 people and a conference room for 200 people
- A fitness room
- A clean canteen capable of seating 200 people.
- Multipurpose grounds for activities for up to 300 people.